The best tool for up-to-date overviews of land data
e-Cadaster enables users to easily view various spatial data attributes maintained by their government or corporation.
• centralized and up-to-date overview of all land data,
including borders, building locations, ownership, etc.
• easier calculation of land and real estate worth
• enables calculation of land tax
• reduces costs of land data management, e.g. fewer
participants and license fees, saves workers’ time, etc.
The Estonian Cadastral Information System constitutes
one part of the Estonian National Land Information
System, which also includes maps and an archive.
The Land Tax Information System is a large-scale data
project which indexes the entire nation of Estonia with all
of its 226 localities.
The System enables local government users to access
data from the national population registry as well as
cadastral data, land registration, and real estate information
on a unified interface.
• 2016, 2015 Platforms of the United States Digital Counties Award Winner
• 2010 ESLIS platform most advanced among 21 GIS portals in Europe