AS DATEL, BR code 10324057, located at Endla 4, 10142, Tallinn, ESTONIA (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
1 Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, You have a number of important rights. Your rights include the following:
- right to request copies of Your personal data processed by us
- right to require Us to correct any mistakes in Your information which we hold
- right to request the erasure of personal information;
- right to request the restriction of processing of Your personal data
- right to lodge a complaint to Your local EU data protection authority, Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate or the court for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the General Data Protection Regulation.
2 Data Collection and Usage
This section provides details of which data is collected and how it is used per each data subject.
2.1 Data Processing for Recruitment Purposes
For recruitment purposes We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from You:
- Information that You provide when You apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews, and/or by any other method.
- We process personal details such as identification data (name, surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, address…), data related to professional career (CV, trainings, information relating to Your employment history, and experience …), that you provide to us.
- If you contact Us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider Your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To communicate with You in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will hold all the data for the duration of the recruitment process. In agreement with the job candidate, we may keep the data longer, as this allows us to make offers for vacancies. Your personal information will be deleted on the receipt of a written request by You to us.
2.2 Data collection and processing of Website Visitors
- making the website functionally working, easy to use, and remembering Your preferences;
- analyse website usage such as which type of articles are the most interesting for the users;
- advertising, measuring and improving our marketing performance.
We use our own cookies, these are cookies sent to Your terminal from a computer or domain managed by us. For example, we have defined and own certain cookies that are used to run certain functionalities of our product and services or user test experiments, as well as to track visitor information.
2.2.2 Forms on Our website to collect Your personal information
We may use forms on Our website to collect Your personal information for providing try-out access to Our services or other purposes which are then made clear on the specific page.
2.3 Data collection and processing of Clients and Partners
We may ask You to provide the following information: full name; phone number; job title; contact information, including email and physical address; other information relevant to fulfil the contracts, ask for feedback and provide informational or marketing materials.
We use the personal information for the following purposes: to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations such as notifying You about changes in our policies, technical updates to the provided services and products and security risks; to better understand Your needs, enabling us to improve Our products and services; for internal record keeping; for direct marketing activities.
We may disclose personal information to: courts, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law; our lawyers or debt collectors in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, 3rd parties, including agents or subcontractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to You.
3 Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the information You provide is secure. We will retain Your personal information only as long as this is necessary for attaining the purposes for which the personal information is processed.
Our processes and procedures are certified by Quality Management standard ISO 9001, the Information Security Management standard ISO27001 and AQAP NATO Quality Assurance standard.