Land Management Infosystem/ Land Register
Datel built and improved the land management information system, covering information about the land from border points and ownership, up to land use, planning and taxation.
e-Land Register/ Real Estate Register
The e-Land Register is a one-of-a-kind web application that contains information on all ownership relations and limited real rights for properties and land parcels. Currently, there are over 1 million immovables in the Estonian Land Register information system.
Paired with a geographical information system (GIS), the electronic Land Register delivers real-time geographical data through the X-Road, enabling advanced map-based visualizations that power many of the location-based services in Estonia.
A critical tool for the real estate market, it provides total transparency; listing the registered owner of each property holding, showing the property boundaries, and providing other information that potential buyers need to know.
Records information contain:
• Cadastral information – including address, area, purpose
• Ownership relations
• Encumbrances, restrictions, rights of use, other notations
• Mortgage information
The system has transformed the way property transactions are carried out in Estonia.
• eliminates the need to visit public offices and spend hours waiting for a civil servant to search records.
• paper-free system has reduced the processing time for land transactions from up to three months to as little as 8 days.
• Businesses benefit from the security of having instant access to land titles and the ability to confirm ownership with a few clicks.
State Agencies, Land Boards